Arriving into Seattle
Click here for a detailed map and driving directions to the Gaslight Inn.
If you’re arriving from the SEA-TAC airport or King Street Station, we would recommend taking the Link Light Rail—perhaps the quickest and most economical way to travel to and from the Gaslight. The Capitol Hill station is located only a few blocks away from us.
Other ground transportation includes taxis, SuperShuttles, and Uber or Lyft. There are also services such as Car-2-Go, Zipcar, and ReachNow that allow for short-term use of a vehicle.
We advise against renting a car at the airport unless you need it daily. (**See information on parking under our FAQ). The city has excellent public transportation. Seeing our city by bicycle and on foot are also great options.
Travel Resources on the Web
Helpful Phone Numbers
- Yellow Cab: 206-622-6500
- Olympic Towncar Service: 206-914-2704
- Shuttle Express: 800-487-7433
- Metro Rider Information: 206-287-8463
- Washington State Ferries: 206-464-6400
- Greyhound: 800-231-2222
- Amtrak: 800-872-7245
- Seattle Monorail: 206-905-2620
- Sounder Commuter Rail: 206-398-5000
- Alaska Airlines: 800-426-0333
- Southwest Airlines: 800-435-9792
- Delta/Northwest Airlines: 800-221-1212
- American Airlines: 800-433-7300
- Hawaiian Airlines: 800-367-5320
- Kenmore Air: 866-435-9524